Our vision for Celbridge is one of a vibrant town with a strong sense of community, where local people come together to tackle challenges through local solutions, making Celbridge an even better place to live, work and visit.
Celbridge Community Council’s mission is to improve the quality of life for community members across all stages of life by
- supporting community well-being through services that target the groups most in need;
- promoting local initiatives and services; and
- positively influencing the future development of Celbridge.
Celbridge Community Council is a purely voluntary organization.
Our membership of local residents operate by the following values:
- Integrity. We remain true to our mission, expect honesty among our volunteers, members and the wider community and believe our actions help maintain the trust and confidence of the community.
- Respect. We believe in treating others with dignity and respect, embrace the diversity of others and encourage our volunteers to work together as a team.
- Community Awareness. We believe in collaborating with other organizations throughout the community in an effort to complement existing resources to meet the needs of our community, while also maximising the support of our donors.
- Responsibility, Accountability and Ethics. We take responsibility for achieving results and hold ourselves accountable for our actions. We strive to uphold the highest ethical standards and comply with all regulatory requirements for charities.
- Locally Knowledgeable. We strive to stay abreast of developments that may impact the quality of life for members of our community.